[meta-freescale] Nothing RPROVIDES 'tiny-init' problemwithpoky-tiny

Kursad Oney CW koney at mmm.com
Tue Jul 11 05:03:15 PDT 2017

Just to follow up on my own old question here in case someone else runs into the same issue -
I still haven't figured out the cause but at least I found a workaround.

Since the POKY_BBLAYERS_CONF_VERSION variable is only used to migrate from meta-yocto
namespace to meta-poky, I replace meta-yocto with meta-poky in bblayers before baking:

        bitbake-layers remove-layer meta-yocto
        bitbake-layers add-layer ../sources/poky/meta-poky

BBLAYERS is still set to include meta-yocto (and not meta-poky) in fsl-community-base repo,
even in the latest branches (conf/bblayers.conf). Should it include meta-poky instead?