[meta-freescale] pointer to retail T1042-based reference design board?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Thu Jul 6 15:51:21 PDT 2017

  a colleague just sent me a *very* terse email, asking if i can help
debug a "stalled" core on a T1042 CPU running a yocto project build.
literally, that was the email -- more details tomorrow.

  so my first question is, can someone give me a pointer to a
T1042-based reference design board if i wanted to get one to use as a
debugging baseline? i've already downloaded the meta-fsl-ppc layer and
i can see all the machine definition files, but a quick google took me
only to this T1040-based RDB:

http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-processors/qoriq-layerscape-arm-processors/development-resources/qoriq-t1040-reference-design-board:T1040RDB

  what am i looking for from somewhere like nxp or digikey or mouser
or arrow if i want a basic T1042RDB? thanks.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca