[meta-freescale] unable to initialize libusb: -99

Takashi Matsuzawa tmatsuzawa at xevo.com
Thu Jul 6 06:04:10 PDT 2017

Hello.

I examined this today again, and found that following makes this error disappear.

PERFERRED_PROVIDER_uboot = "u-boot-imx"

PERFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/bootloader = "u-boot-imx"

PERFERRED_PROVIDER_uboot-mxsboot-native = "u-boot-imx"

Looks like recent u-boot-fslc does not handle imx6qsabreauto (which I was trying), and if I specified u-boot-imx, errors from pca953x, mag3110, mma845x are all gone, and I can lsusb to list USB devices.