[meta-freescale] CoreSight support in IMX6 Linux

Michal.Kurek at elektrobit.com Michal.Kurek at elektrobit.com
Tue Jan 31 03:54:59 PST 2017

Hi,

Is there any chance to have CoreSight working on IMX6 Linux?
I have tried with existing drivers (PTM, ETB, Funnel and Replicator) - enabled them in the Kernel Configuration and added few entries into Device Tree.
The result was that CoreSight related drivers were registered and initialized, however when I enable Sink (ETB) and Source (PTM) - all counters stay at zero.
Registries configuration looks fine, at least they are in accordance with ARM specs. The platform I am using is IMX6Q - Sabre AI.
Could you please help?

Regards,
Michal Kurek