[meta-freescale] Yocto IMX.6 dual (smart devices) Wayland + OpenGLES

eien sakebe eien.ni.sakebe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:05:53 PST 2017

Hello,
Kernel download takes ages but it built/work fine, moving now to Qt build
its strage that even if i've added DISTRO_FEATURE_remove ="x11 wayland"
(trying to start with only eglfs) lot of X11 libraries are being built
currently.
As i said i'm using Krogoth, is DISTRO_FEATURE_remove still valid to
disable X11 and Wayland ?

thank you so much