[meta-freescale] imx-uuc: typo error

Bas Mevissen abuse at basmevissen.nl
Wed Aug 30 13:10:19 PDT 2017

On 30/08/2017 21:40, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Hello Bas,
> Hello Teemu,
>
>> I never got around resending the patch using git. The host I was working on
>> didn't have things configured to do so.
>
> It was a shame. A community health requires people to spend the time
> to contribute back when they have the opportunity.

I basically agree, however the patch itself was ready and good to go.
Requiring people to use stuff like git format-patch and git send-email
is the actual shame. Figuring out how these things work, setting up a
mail server on a (scrap) virtual host used for the development at hand
and having the correct e-mail addresses (signing address different from
mailing list address...) takes unnecessary time.

So IMO, opportunity is more than being able to do everything according
to a well-established process. Sometimes, time only permits to make the
actual fix and improve it (over my own requirements) for general usage.

> I did the update and merged the fix on master branch. Teemu please
> give it a go and let me know if it works fine to you so we can
> backport this to the other branches.

Thanks a lot. Your work is definitely appreciated.

Cheers,

Bas.