[meta-freescale] pico-pi-imx7?

Takashi Matsuzawa tmatsuzawa at xevo.com
Mon Aug 28 19:35:57 PDT 2017

Hello.

I think the community BSP (Yocto) supports imx6ul-pico-hobbit board, which is an interesting board (I actually board one), but it now not pushed by wandboard.
Instead, pico-pi-imx7 now seems to be the current default for their Android Things.
I would rather want to use use boards that are sold more (so that more easier to obtain or get support), so I am now looking into pico-pi-imx7 board as an alternative.

Well, my question is that pico-pi-imx7 is already supporeted by Yocto BSP?
Any experience / suggestions?
Also any caveat on i.MX6UL / i.MX7D differences?