[meta-freescale] imx-uuc: typo error

Bas Mevissen abuse at basmevissen.nl
Wed Aug 16 04:16:49 PDT 2017

On 16/08/2017 08:41, Keskinarkaus, Teemu wrote:

> [...]
github and neither one had this fix. (I tried, master, morty and pyro
branches). Has it been committed yet or is this needed to be done manually?

 > -Teemu Keskinarkaus

(please don't top-post, fixed it for you)

I never got around resending the patch using git. The host I was working
on didn't have things configured to do so.

Best for now is to create .bbappend for yourself to add the patch I send
to the mailing list to your build.

Cheers,

Bas.