[meta-freescale] Problem with touchscreen Display 1366x768 with Qt 5.9 and eglfs

Benjamin Federau benjamin.federau at basyskom.com
Thu Aug 10 01:55:11 PDT 2017

Von:   Johannes Pointner <h4nn35.work at gmail.com>

 Gesendet:   08.08.2017 9:15
 Betreff:   Re: [meta-freescale] Problem with touchscreen Display 1366x768 with Qt 5.9 and eglfs

> On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 11:51 AM, Benjamin Federau
> <benjamin.federau at basyskom.com> wrote:

If you are using lvds I think your problem could be related to this
https://community.nxp.com/message/860347
I use dev=hdmi in my video parameter for my display. But I tried the suggested patch in that thread and it works for me.
The error is gone and the Qt application starts on the 1366x768 resolution now.

Thanks!