[meta-freescale] Help using toaster

Thomas Thorne Thomas.Thorne at net2edge.com
Tue Oct 25 01:09:54 PDT 2016

I continued trying to get Toaster to work last week.

I found that by cloning a fresh poky work area directly from the yocto project main repository I was able to include the meta-fsl-arm layer from their servers (which I think is a direct mirror of the GitHub one) and build an image.  I targeted the ls1021atwr machine in my toaster build.

I am sure that with some manipulation of the toasterconf.json file, it would be possible to use the freescale work area layout as generated by repo.  If I make progress in that area I will update this thread or possibly generate a patch for the toasterconf.json file.

Thomas A. F. Thorne  Software Engineer  Net2Edge