[meta-freescale] full black screen when gstreamer plays video on Weston.

Mark Farver mfarver at mindbent.org
Mon Oct 17 06:05:31 PDT 2016

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 9:02 AM, Carlos Rafael Giani
<dv at pseudoterminal.org> wrote:
> imx-gst1.0-plugin is not gstreamer-imx, it is the plugins package from NXP.
> In Yocto, gstreamer-imx is built as gstreamer1.0-plugins-imx-* packages. And
> imxeglvivsink is part of gstreamer-imx, so you have it installed I think.
> The version should be 0.12.2.

Sorry (updated):
Everything is from the current fsl-krogath branch.
gstreamer1.0_1.6.3
imx-gst1.0-plugin_4.0.9
gstreamer1.0-plugins-imx_0.12.2
kernel-module-imx-gpu-viv_5.0.11.p8.4+fslc
kernel is 4.1.15

The hardware is a custom board, but is closely based off the iMX6 Sabre (DL)

Mark Farver