[meta-freescale] Build issue in Qoriq SDK-v2.0 for TWR-LS1021A-PB (meta-freescale)

Thomas Thorne Thomas.Thorne at net2edge.com
Thu Oct 6 02:53:49 PDT 2016

>> Is there any official announcement on release of stable qoriq SDK fsl-sdk-v2.0-1609 ? If yes then, can we switch to this kernel from sdk-v2.0 kernel (4.1.8-rt8) ?
> [Zhenhua Luo] The SDK-v2.0-1609 is released in the end of Sep, we will upstream the recipes to meta-freescale layer in Oct.

This is good news for me.  I will make a note of it on our development timelines.
Thank you for the info.

> Can anyone confirm that If we can still build Qoriq SDK-v2.0 for TWR-LS1021A-PB
If the TWR-LS1021A-PB, TWR-LS1021A or LS1021A-TWR are all the same thing then I am sure I build for the tower board last month.  I am currently trying to use the fsl community edition as a base instead though, rather than the freescale issued SDK from the nxp.com website. If I switch back I will be very pleased to know about the patch.