[meta-freescale] iMX6UL And framebuffer rotation

Bjørn Forsman bjorn.forsman at gmail.com
Tue May 24 14:37:07 PDT 2016

On 24 May 2016 at 23:33, Otavio Salvador
<otavio.salvador at ossystems.com.br> wrote:
> On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 6:26 PM, Simone <cjb.sw.nospam at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks Otavio, nice to hear that.
>> Do you have a link with some example or references?
>
> No but your Qt guys can easily find it, I think.

I had success with this[1] (before we switched to QML):

QGraphicsScene *scene = new QGraphicsScene();
QGraphicsView *view = new QGraphicsView(parent);
view->setGeometry(0,0,X,Y); // actual Display size
view->setHorizontalScrollBarPolicy(Qt::ScrollBarAlwaysOff);
view->setVerticalScrollBarPolicy(Qt::ScrollBarAlwaysOff);
QGraphicsProxyWidget *proxy = scene->addWidget(this);
view->setScene(scene);
view->show();
view->rotate(90);

[1]: https://forum.qt.io/topic/22852/qt-5-embedded-screen-rotation/13