[meta-freescale] [ANN] FSL Community BSP 2.1 is out!

Otavio Salvador otavio.salvador at ossystems.com.br
Mon May 9 10:44:34 PDT 2016

We’re glad to announce the FSL Community BSP 2.1 (codename Krogoth).

It has been a busy release cycle with 7 new boards support added. In
total we now support 55 boards from several vendors and the number of
mailing list members has grow 17% since 2015's release, summing 934
members right now.

The release notes[1] has been updated to reflect the changes occurred
in this release cycle, giving an overview of supported boards,
available version for default and optional packages, known issues at
time of the release as well as the contribution statistics.

1. http://bit.ly/1z4YYrx

Best Regards,