[meta-freescale] ERROR during do_rootfs (no package provides libX11.so.6)

Daniel Oliveira drawnpoetry at gmail.com
Wed May 4 05:32:55 PDT 2016

I am building *fsl-image-multimedia-full* on *jethro *branch for iMX SABRE
SD and I am getting an error during the last task (do_rootfs).

This is the error that I get: "Computing transaction...error: Can't install
fsl-gpu-sdk-2.2.1-r0 at cortexa9hf_vfp_neon_mx6qdl: no package provides
libX11.so.6"

Attached you can see my local.conf and bblayers.conf. I would mention that
I am trying to build a stable image for using QT/QML with QtMultimedia.