[meta-freescale] Alsamixer output is broken

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Mon May 2 20:00:55 PDT 2016

On 2016-05-01 22:13, Fabio Estevam wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know how to fix alsamixer output in Yocto?
>
> It has been broken for a long time. Please see the attached picture.
>
> Any ideas?

How are you connecting to your board?  I've seen this when using
minicom directly to the serial port but the output is much better
(correct) if I connect to the board using ssh (and hence the rendering
is happening on the connecting host and not the board).  I'd like to
see it fixed as well, but for now I just use ssh.