[meta-freescale] QQuickWidget error with linux embedded

Jonathan Constant jonathan at physioquanta.com
Fri Mar 4 01:10:46 PST 2016

Hello,

I have qt5 installed on a UDOO board and I get a segmentation fault with
QQuickWidget. In remote debugging I have the following message :
""
Unable to find dynamic linker breakpoint function.
GDB will be unable to debug shared library initializers
and track explicitly loaded dynamic code.Could not load shared library
symbols for 13 libraries, e.g. /usr/lib/libQt5QuickWidgets.so.5.
Use the "info sharedlibrary" command to see the complete listing.
Do you need "set solib-search-path" or "set sysroot"
QQmlInspector: No plugin available for view ' QQuickWidget '
""
But QQuickWidget is installed, I have the lib "libQt5QuickWidgets". I tried
set sysroot with the lib path but it didn't work.
I have no problem with qml example, this problem occurs only with
QQuickWidget.
I have Qt Creator 3.5.1 and Qt 5.5.1 installed on my host.
Anyone can help me to fix this problem ?

Thanks !
Jonathan