[meta-freescale] Adding new MACHINE to yocto build

Ali Ismail AIsmail at syncroness.com
Sun Jul 24 16:29:35 PDT 2016

I added a new layer to my yocto build. I added a layer configuration to /conf/machine in the new layer. I added the layer path to bblayers.conf. I get the following notes/issues:

NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies
NOTE: preferred version 3.14.52 of linux-imx not available (for item virtual/kernel)
NOTE: versions of linux-imx available: 3.14.28
NOTE: preferred version 3.14.52 of linux-imx not available (for item kernel-base)
NOTE: versions of linux-imx available: 3.14.28
NOTE: preferred version 3.14.52 of linux-imx not available (for item kernel-image)
NOTE: versions of linux-imx available: 3.14.28

The build is somehow not recognizing the new machine I added and defaults to the older kernel. Is there a config step I am missing?

ali ismail
engineer ii

[cid:image001.gif at 01D18E8C.5EC85D10]
P 720.257.7128

10875 dover street, unit 200
westminster, colorado 80021
www.syncroness.com<http://www.syncroness.com/>
[Winner's Signature]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender. Please destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.