[meta-freescale] Which is the correct BSP to use for a freescale LS1021A-IOT development kit?

Thomas A. F. Thorne MEng AUS MIET Thomas.Thorne at Net2Edge.com
Thu Jul 14 05:50:24 PDT 2016

Hello Zhenhua,

Thank you for confirming that.  I will stick to using the code supplied
in the SDK which seems to contain Yocto 1.6.1 daisy.  I'll make sure to
reference documents relating to that version 1.6 Yocto and the
corresponding Poky 11.0 version.

Thomas Thorne  Software Engineer  Net2Edge Limited