[meta-freescale] Touch events not reviving with wayland-ivi-extenssion 1.4.0 and wayland video sink

Vikas Patil vikasmpatil at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 06:26:04 PDT 2016

Dear All,

Seeing the below wayland log without above workaround focus is going 0
to surface. I think it means surface is failing to grab the touch
focus. What could be the reasons of focus not getting setup?

I think this [3687363.407] ivi_input at 19.input_focus(90, 4, 0) need to
be [3687363.407] ivi_input at 19.input_focus(90, 4, 1) for touch to work.
any ideas here?

[3687298.588]  -> wl_surface at 9.commit()