[meta-freescale] (no subject)

Julien CARBONNIER julien.carbonnier at analogway.com
Tue Jul 12 05:27:41 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I'm building a custom image with mx6dl using branch 4.1.15-1.0.0_ga with
qt5.5.1, gdb 7.9.1 and i have a problem to debug qt applications.
When i used the meta-toolchain-qt5 and try to launch my application i
have the following message at start :

 >*running,thread-id="all"

dNOTE: INFERIOR STILL RUNNING IN STATE InferiorRunOk.

 >~"\nProgram received signal "

 >~"SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.\n"

 >~"0x47559e24 in ?? ()\n"

 >*stopped,reason="signal-received",signal-name="SIGSEGV",signal-meaning="Segmentation fault",frame={addr="0x47559e24",func="??",args=[]},thread-id="1",stopped-threads="all",core="0"

dNOTE: INFERIOR SPONTANEOUS STOP

sStopped.

I try to backtrace the problem and i can't have informations.

<765bt

 >&"bt\n"

 >~"#-1 0x47559e24 in ?? ()\n"

 >~"Backtrace stopped: Cannot access memory at address 0x324e5a56\n"

 >765^done

When i set breakpoint in my main program at the first line the program
has the same behavior. I use qt-creator to debug and i try without but
it's the same problem ,could someone help me?

Thanks for all,
Re: Nouveau format signature électronique Best Regards Julien CARBONNIER