[meta-freescale] Jethro Qt5.5 does not build without X11

Marcin marcin.k at comcast.net
Sat Jan 30 07:34:42 PST 2016

I built everything from scratch in new folder using Jethro. As far as I know there are two instances where I selected Jethro:
1) repo init -u https://github.com/Freescale/fsl-community-bsp-platform -b jethro
2) git clone -b jethro https://github.com/meta-qt5/meta-qt5.git[1]

I am not sure where else I could verify that all Jethro was selected for all layers (Again sorry for lack of experience)

I have attached my local.conf (yes, that should have been done in the first email)

Regards,

Marcin

Hi,Am 30.01.2016 6:25 vorm. schrieb "Marcin" <marcin.k at comcast.net[2]>:>> I removed the tmp folder and bitbaked it again, but the same error showed up. Keeps complaining about libXrandr.so.2.>>  >> Computing transaction...error: Can't install fsl-gpu-sdk-2.1-r0 at cortexa9hf_vfp_neon_mx6qdl: no package provides libXrandr.so.2>>  >> See the original email for more detail and error log.>>  >> No issues when building with X11.That's strange I successfully build Qt5.5 meta-qt (jethro) with UDOO Board. See the post how to set-up on UDOO forum:
http://udoo.org/forum/index.php?threads/2965/[3]
So could you please double check you've selected Jethro for all layers and maybe post your local.conf
Regards,Christian

--------
[1] https://github.com/meta-qt5/meta-qt5.git
[2] mailto:marcin.k at comcast.net