[meta-freescale] Recipe for prebuilt binary [Suppress Requires(post) section of rpm spec file]

Prasant J pj0585 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 09:13:01 PST 2016

On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 3:50 PM, Otavio Salvador
<otavio.salvador at ossystems.com.br> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 1:23 PM, Prasant J <pj0585 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> (Also, I would like to keep all the JVM files in my final image.)
>
> Why you don't use meta-java or meta-oracle-java?
>
> --

@Otavio: Thanks for inputs.

meta-oracle-java seems to use older releases.
Plus I modify the prebuilt binary by changing the javaFX portions.
Also I use the same tar ball to generate rpm file for my custom rpm
server.

Is there no way by which I can suppress the "Requires" section of spec file?

Regards, PJ