[meta-freescale] Question regarding linux kernel recipes for mx28 and mx5

Cjb_SW Freescale cjb.sw.nospam at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 11:18:44 PST 2016

Hello Otavio,
Thank you for your answer.
In fact I knew that linux-fslc does not include graphics acceleration support for imx53 but I thought that maybe it was moved in the meantime..
What about imx28evk? Do you know if it is well supported in linux-fslc? There shouldn't be graphics acceleration since imx28 does not have this feature.

Thank you
Regards
Simone

Inviato da iPhone