[meta-freescale] Merge of 3.14.52 GA into master and jethro

Matt Madison matt at madison.systems
Fri Feb 26 04:57:11 PST 2016

On Sat, Feb 20, 2016 at 5:38 AM, Otavio Salvador
<otavio.salvador at ossystems.com.br> wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> I finally got the time slot to finish the 3.14.52 review and merge. I
> have merged them, complete, on master-next and jethro-next.
>
> Please give the jethro-next a good test so we avoid bad surprises. I
> intend to merge jethro-next on Feb 26th.

I've done some basic testing of both jethro-next and master-next on my
wandboard-quad and a custom 6q-based system, and they're both working
OK, so far.  I'll try images on my imx6ulevk today.

I did have some problems with ext4 filesystem support in U-Boot, both
2015.10 and 2016.01, but I haven't had a chance to dig into that yet.

-Matt