[meta-freescale] libGL references libX11?

Mark Farver mfarver at mindbent.org
Sat Aug 20 19:36:02 PDT 2016

On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 8:40 PM, Mark Farver <mfarver at mindbent.org> wrote:
> I attempted to make a image based on core-image-weston with the
> addition of just libsld2-ttf and it seems to get hung up with libGL
> referencing libX11 functions:

It seems like libSDL2-ttf has an ability to render fonts using OpenGL.
This feature is enabled by the successful compilation of a test
program in .configure.

Why if I remove x11 from DISTRO_FEATURES does
sysroots/imx6qsabresd/usr/lib/libGL.so still get linked against X
libraries?  How do I find out which package was responsible for
creating that library file?

Mark Farver