[meta-freescale] [meta-fsl-arm] Out of sync with meta-browser

Carlos Rafael Giani dv at pseudoterminal.org
Fri Aug 19 08:37:09 PDT 2016

Correction: we might be able to reuse part of the bbappend. Make a copy
of the bbappend for Chromium 52. Then, in the copy, remove or comment
out the lines which start with CHROMIUM_IMX_VPU_PATCHES_ . Also remove
the CHROMIUM_IMX_WAYLAND_PATCHES line (we do not have working Wayland
support in >M48 at the moment because ozone-wayland does not have a
matching branch; ozone-wayland has been partially merged into Chromium,
but nobody has tried using this feature yet). Then you have Chromium
without VPU integration (this is what I was referring to earlier
regarding the APIs) but with EGL flags etc. enabled.