[meta-freescale] Gstreamer

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 05:28:52 PDT 2016

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 5:12 PM, Ali Ismail <AIsmail at syncroness.com> wrote:

>  I want to include gstreamer into the image build in yocto. I added gstreamer1.0-plugins-imx to my local.conf file and have been able to successfully install it. The only confusion I have now is when I do the following command provided in the Linux User's Guide:

I think you should have already figured it out, but...

There are 2 gstreamer plugin set:

gstreamer1.0-plugins-imx and imx-gst1.0-plugin

Take a look in the packagegroups so you can understand which one is
being installed.

And, read the README of gstreamer1.0-plugins-imx to understand which
plugins it brings

https://github.com/Freescale/gstreamer-imx/blob/master/README.md

Daiane