[meta-freescale] Help using toaster

Gustavo Ramon Arambula Aguilar gustavo.arambula at nxp.com
Tue Aug 9 13:57:15 PDT 2016

Hello team,

I've been trying to use Toaster by following the steps on the Toaster Reference Manual. I'm using the FSL Community BSP krogoth branch and toaster does start altough at webserver address:  http://0.0.0.0:8000/

I can see and add layers that are part of the Yocto Project but I always get the same error when Toaster tries to clone the repositories:

"command: git clone "remote:origin" "/home/usuario/fsl-community-bsp/_toaster_clones/_remote_origin_krogoth"
Cloning into '/home/usuario/fsl-community-bsp/_toaster_clones/_remote_origin_krogoth'...
ssh: Could not resolve hostname remote: Name or service not known

and the repository exists."

Has anyone encountered a similar error or had any experience running Toaster for the Community BSP that may suggest me what went wrong?