[meta-freescale] [meta-fsl-arm] kobs-ng tool?

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Wed Apr 13 04:48:53 PDT 2016

I have a recipe (don't recall where I found it, it was a while ago)
for kobs-ng_3.0.35-4.1.0.bb

The tool created by this recipe doesn't seem to work with my i.MX6UL
target and indeed the NAND image created does not come close to matching
what the FreeScale manufacturing tool creates using the same U-Boot
image.

Does anyone know where I can find a more recent tool (I tried the
cited website and ended up in Russia!)?  I really need to get this
working with my i.MX6UL target.

Thanks