[meta-freescale] Build error for the Yocto Genevi 7.0 with EGL support (imx6qsabresd)

Amit Agarwal amit.a at pathpartnertech.com
Tue Sep 22 06:32:38 PDT 2015

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 4:30 PM, Daiane Angolini <daiane.list at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 5:46 AM, Prabhu S <prabhusundar at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Egl pkgconfig provides the necessary platform information. seems like the
> > package recipe is not taking use of it. If the pkgconfig not used will
> > default to x11
>
> Another point to remember is that, for Poky, the default is
> Wayland+X11, for  FSL BSP we only support one or another.
>
> However, I cannot remember what was supported in dizzy, and it's
> better to double check.
>

> Yes, i agree, I was able to  to build the FSL BSP + wayland after
DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = "x11 directfb " , some more changes and fix on
navit packages and fix the repo/ meta-ivi and meta-fsl-ivi with 7.0 version.

Able to build the genivi-demo on freescale target.(Imx6qsabresd)

But, when the gdp-hmi-launcher2 / gdp-hmi-panel and executed they restart
again and again on the virtual terminal.

I checked on other console :# ps -ax
  -  gdp-hmi-* process and killed and created again and again.

Regards,
Amit