[meta-freescale] xf86-video-imxfb-vivante: Broken with GCC 5.2

Max Krummenacher max.oss.09 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 14:17:23 PDT 2015

Hi

Am Montag, den 14.09.2015, 10:33 -0300 schrieb Otavio Salvador:
> Hello,
>
> As OE-Core has change for GCC 5.2 we ought to support it. Since the
> update for the beta release, the build fails

I noticed this over the weekend and found a working solution.
Please have a look at the following patches:
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/meta-freescale/2015-September/015877.html
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/meta-freescale/2015-September/015878.html

Note that with the patches and gcc 5.2 the recipe compiles for me,
however I have
not yet seen it running on a target as I currently don't have a matching
kernel available
and the recipe for kernel-module-imx-gpu-viv seems currently to have
been dropped from
master-next.

Regards
Max Krummenacher