[meta-freescale] requirement to see new board get into meta-fsl-arm*

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Thu Oct 29 15:31:31 PDT 2015

I decided to waste some time to port a board based on imx28evk from the
old freescale kernel to linux-fslc (4.1).

I think it would be nice if my work would be up to the standard required
to get into meta-fsl-arm* or at least it would be nice to try and a good
exercise in coding and understanding how the community works.

I'll write code anyway, so why not try to do it the best way?

Anything that's not already written in
http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/Styleguide
or could be inferred from current code?

thanks