[meta-freescale] remoteproc module

Edward Wingate edwingate8 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 00:08:20 PDT 2015

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 5:37 AM, Otavio Salvador
<otavio.salvador at ossystems.com.br> wrote:
> You need to adjust the search path for the files; check other bbappend
> files for an example on this.

I think my defconfig is being used, but then there is something else
that goes on to overwrite my defconfig.  My defconfig is copied to
.../tmp/work/wandboard-poky-linux-gnueabi/linux-wandboard/3.14.28-r0.
Then I believe it is being used to generate a .config.  But then in
the kernel build directory, I see my defconfig in a .config.old, while
another .config takes its place.  Any idea what could be doing this?