[meta-freescale] remoteproc module

Edward Wingate edwingate8 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 12:49:59 PDT 2015

On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 11:38 AM, Edward Wingate <edwingate8 at gmail.com> wrote:
> So it doesn't seem like the kernel bbappend file is doing anything.

I found out that if I put my defconfig in linux-wandboard/defconfig
instead of files/defconfig, then it gets copied to
.../tmp/work/wandboard-poky-linux-gnueabi/linux-wandboard/3.14.28-r0/defconfig.
However the .config in
.../tmp/work/wandboard-poky-linux-gnueabi/linux-wandboard/3.14.28-r0/build
is still the original one without my config change.

Seems like it is doing something now (copying defconfig over), but
still doesn't seem like it gets used.  There is no remoteproc module
in the rootfs.