[meta-freescale] [yocto][sabrelite][boundary]Sabre Lite board does show nothing on LVDS screen , only black screen

Simon Egli simon.egli at bbv.ch
Thu Nov 26 04:45:30 PST 2015

Yes, this and having different local.conf etc. which I found (on a link from your suggested site) did the trick.

For the archive / people with similar problems: https://boundarydevices.com/fido-release-of-yocto/

Thank you for pointing me in to the right direction.

Cheers,

Simon Egli

Embedded Software Ingenieur
Direkt: +41 44 315 63 66
--
MAKING VISIONS WORK.

bbv Software Services AG | Binzmühlestrasse 56 | CH-8050 Zürich
www.bbv.ch | simon.egli at bbv.ch