[meta-freescale] uboot dhcp error

Harpreet Atwal harpreet.atwal at dti.com.au
Sun Nov 22 22:50:57 PST 2015

Hi,

Can someone help me with this issue? "Retry count exceeded; starting again"  bdinfo is shown below.
I am trying to get tftp work and for that want to execute dhcp successfully on uboot.

=> dhcp
BOOTP broadcast 1
BOOTP broadcast 2
BOOTP broadcast 3
BOOTP broadcast 4
BOOTP broadcast 5

Retry count exceeded; starting again
BOOTP broadcast 1
BOOTP broadcast 2
BOOTP broadcast 3
BOOTP broadcast 4
BOOTP broadcast 5

Retry count exceeded; starting again

=> bdinfo
arch_number = 0x00000F8C
boot_params = 0x10000100
DRAM bank   = 0x00000000
-> start    = 0x10000000
-> size     = 0x40000000
eth0name    = FEC
ethaddr     = 00:1E:AC:00:00:00
current eth = FEC
ip_addr     = 192.168.0.211
baudrate    = 115200 bps
TLB addr    = 0x4FFF0000
relocaddr   = 0x4FF59000
reloc off   = 0x38759000
irq_sp      = 0x4F556EE0
sp start    = 0x4F556ED0
FB base     = 0x00000000
=>

Regards,
Harpreet Singh

Harpreet Atwal | Senior Embedded Software Engineer

DTI Group Ltd | Transit Security & Surveillance

31 Affleck Road, Perth Airport, WA 6105, AU

P | F +61 8 9479 1190 | harpreet.atwal at dti.com.au

Visit our website www.dti.com.au<http://www.dti.com.au>

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you receive this email in error, please inform DTI Group Ltd via the above contact details. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use or disclose the information contained in this email or attachments.