[meta-freescale] Alignment trap on imx6ul

Alvaro Martinez Tovar alvaromartineztovar at yahoo.es
Tue Nov 17 00:38:28 PST 2015

Dear all,I am trying to execute Qt5.5 on a imx6ulevk. Until now, I have cloned branch jethro for meta-qt5, bitbaked core-image-sato image with convenient (I guess) local.conf.Most applications run correctly both on Ubuntu and the evaluation kit, and  I think cross-compilation is working ok.However, when I execute qml examples or OpenGL examples, I get an alignment trap error ....

"
QML debugging is enabled. Only use this in a safe environment.
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
Alignment trap: dashboard (880) PC=0x74e397f0 Instr=0xf4038a1f Address=0x0158f984 FSR 0x801
Alignment trap: not handling instruction f4038a1f at [<74e397f0>]
Unhandled fault: alignment exception (0x801) at 0x0158f984
Bus error
"
Could you please suggest some ideas to solve it ? I am stuck at this point and don't know to go on.Thank in advance!BR,alvaro