[meta-freescale] Qt 5.5 on yocto build

Alvaro Martinez Tovar alvaromartineztovar at yahoo.es
Fri Nov 13 21:14:21 PST 2015

Hi all,I am trying to do the same as you on a imx6ulevk ....You should be sure to clone jethro branch "git clonehttps://github.com/meta-qt5/meta-qt5.git -b jethro" ... I don't know why but I had some problems with bitbake in core-image-sato and with this branch on the UL and then I decided to move to "git clonehttps://github.com/meta-qt5/meta-qt5.git -b master" where Qt version is 5.6. Everything seems to be ok so far.