[meta-freescale] qml modules for Controls and Layouts

Alvaro Martinez Tovar alvaromartineztovar at yahoo.es
Tue Nov 10 08:39:43 PST 2015

Hi all,I have created a fsl-image-qt5 image for imx6ulevk and I am running examples on it.I have added IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " libgomp libgomp-dev libgomp-staticdev" to execute OpenGL, openVG without hardware acceleration and it is running fine.
However, when I try to execute dashboard.qml example at Qt5.5.0 it runs perfectly in Ubuntu, cross-compiles correctly (I think) but can not be executed in the target.The following QtQuick modules are used in the application:

import QtQuick 2.2
import QtQuick.Window 2.1
import QtQuick.Controls 1.4
import QtQuick.Controls.Styles 1.4
import QtQuick.Extras 1.4
and the error  when I execute it on the target is:  module "QtQuick.Controls" version 1.4 is not installedIf I replace QtQuick.Controls 1.4 by QtQuick.Controls 1.2 at the host and recompile it, and this is error is solved.
I guess that means that the QtQuick library in the target is a lower version. How can I know it?If I look into manifest, I can see: qtquickcontrols-qmlpluings cortexa7hf-vfp-neon 5.4.2+git0+093312f5f3Can I upgrade to QtQuick.Controls 1.4 at the target?

Besides, after downgrading to version 1.2, that solves the execution problem with QtQuick.Controls module I still have another error

module "QtQuick.Extras" is not installed
There is nothing similar to QtQuick.Extras in the manifest file. How can I include it in the image?
Thank you in advance!BR
alvaro