[meta-freescale] new mx28evk board support

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Mon Nov 9 06:26:24 PST 2015

I did some work on a board to add support for fslc 4.1 kernel.

https://github.com/Ivan-SB/meta-fsl-di

I thought it would have been harder so I thought it could be a good idea
to try to incorporate my work in meta-fsl-arm*.

Now that I actually did it, it doesn't seems such an interesting work to
deserve space and resources in meta-fsl-arm*, but still it would be nice
if fellow users could know it is supported by newer software stack (and
they could find a common place to discuss about it).

The manufacturer was in the process to port the board to dizzy and the
old freescale kernel + some manual tweaks for qt5. I was happy they were
leaving LTIB and moving to yocto, but not that happy they were still
using a very old software stack.
They have been nice to share their work ASAP and to donate a board.

Now they are busy with other stuff and I'd say I'm happy enough with my
results and I'm looking for some feedback to see if it is worth to
invest some more time to make my work deserving some love from the
community.

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it