[meta-freescale] [CRITICAL] Nitrogen6x Lite is broken at 3.14 kernel

Ian Coolidge ian at boundarydevices.com
Fri Nov 6 18:12:09 PST 2015

Sent in a patch to meta-fsl-arm-extra to bump the u-boot-script-boundary
recipe to add a sanity check for 6x_bootscript looking for the board
variable. If it's not there then u-boot is far outdated and its a
non-starter. That should help address this issue.

A bit off topic: That patch should apply to master, jethro, and fido.
What's the etiquette for sending in patches to apply to multiple branches
like that? Three separate patches with the tag of each branch?