[meta-freescale] [CRITICAL] Nitrogen6x Lite is broken at 3.14 kernel

Ian Coolidge ian at boundarydevices.com
Fri Nov 6 12:01:45 PST 2015

Have you updated the u-boot on the board? We wrote a blog about it:
https://boundarydevices.com/compiling-latest-u-boot-for-i-mx6-2015-edition/

3.14 kernel requires the new bootscript for our boards. The new bootscript
also requires the new u-boot to be installed on the board.

I would have sworn I made a note of this in the patches I sent in, but it
appears I forgot to mention that.