[meta-freescale] [meta-fsl-arm] Problems with gst1.0-fsl-plugin

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Fri May 15 16:49:34 PDT 2015

I've discovered that the gstreamer1.0 FSL plugin does not play
nice with windows and only seems to work with video overlays.
In other words, 'gst-play VIDEO' works, but 'gtk-play VIDEO'
does not.

Figuring out why is a bit beyond me - where/how do I report
this?  As is, the default media player application in OE-core
(gtk-play/gst-play) is broken on i.MX6 and I'd really like to
see it working.

Thanks for any pointers