[meta-freescale] build error reg

Sachu Sanal (NeSTIT) sachu.sanal at nestgroup.net
Tue May 12 20:37:36 PDT 2015

Hi all,

When I bitbake core-image -sato-sdk for mx6qsabresd board, I get an error like

| ERROR: oe_runconf failed
| WARNING: exit code 1 from a shell command.
| ERROR: Function failed: do_configure (log file is located at /home/sachu/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/powertop/2.5-r0/temp/log.do_configure.28175)
ERROR: Task 2235 (/home/sachu/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/meta/recipes-kernel/powertop/powertop_2.5.bb, do_configure) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 3796 tasks of which 18 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.
Waiting for 0 running tasks to finish:

sachu at NTP-203:~/fsl-community-bsp/build$ vi /home/sachu/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/powertop/2.5-r0/temp/log.do_configure.28175

I hereby attach error log with this mail. Please find out and help me to solve this issue.
Regards
Sachu

Confidentiality Statement / Disclaimer : This message and any attachments is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or modification is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately then delete it from all your systems, and do not copy, use or print. Internet communications are not secure and it is the responsibility of the recipient to make sure that it is virus/malicious code exempt.

The company/sender cannot be responsible for any unauthorized alterations or modifications made to the contents. If you require any form of confirmation of the contents, please contact the company/sender. The company/sender is not liable for any errors or omissions in the content of this message.