[meta-freescale] Updates to meta-fsl-arm-extra (fido) in 2015-05-12

Nikolay Dimitrov picmaster at mail.bg
Tue May 12 20:14:57 PDT 2015

Hi Otavio,

On 05/13/2015 06:08 AM, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 12:01 AM, Nikolay Dimitrov <picmaster at mail.bg> wrote:
>> On 05/13/2015 05:58 AM, Otavio Salvador wrote:
>>> commit bf73e3b4f36dc93766c432e64f4590aee13c790d (HEAD, fslc/fido,
>>> for-fido)
>>> Author: Nikolay Dimitrov <picmaster at mail.bg>
>>> Date:   Thu Apr 30 18:49:46 2015 +0300
>>>
>>>       imx6dl-riotboard: Fix broken image builds against linux-fslc
>>>
>>>       Several Yocto images fail to build because they're using packages
>>> that require
>>>       imx6-specific hardware support (ASRC, VPU, GPU3D), which is not
>>> available in
>>>       the mainline kernel. This patch fixes the following image builds:
>>>       - core-image-minimal
>>>       - core-image-base
>>>       - fsl-image-multimedia
>>>       - fsl-image-multimedia-full
>>>       - fsl-image-machine-test
>>

>> The commit message is wrong, it's from the patch for master branch.
>> Please double-check with the actual patch I've sent.
>
> I now see the minimal has been dropped. The patch has been applied in
> master and backported ... I don't think it is worth reverting it and
> apply a new one for such small change.

No problem. My point was to avoid unnecessary copy-pasting.

> Just for completeness, your new patch lacks the new line at the end of
> the machine file (see the Git warning).

Ahh, yes (I need more coffee or more sleep). Please, next time when you
see stuff that needs changing, don't hesitate to kick me, I'll edit and
resend without complaining. This will reduce your manual work and will
avoid things like above.

Regards,
Nikolay