[meta-freescale] running qemu on x86 to emulate t2080 (e6500 cores)

Luo Zhenhua zhenhua.luo at freescale.com
Mon May 11 23:24:13 PDT 2015

Hi Daniel,

The x86-host QEMU emulation for QorIQ targets is not verified in QorIQ SDK, so it is not officially supported in SDK. SDK focus on self-emulation on QorIQ targets.

It is possible to emulate the QorIQ targets on x86 host if corresponding core types are supported in opensource QEMU code, like what you mentioned below, only partial QorIQ HWs can be emulated.

Best Regards,

Zhenhua