[meta-freescale] Chromium layout rendering issue

Prabhu S prabhusundar at gmail.com
Mon May 11 11:06:24 PDT 2015

Verified with dizzy + imx-gpu-viv 5.0.11P4 driver and do not see any
issues. So I believe it is not GPU driver regression.

I'm not able to start chromium to reproduce the issue with the
http://boundarydevices.com/i-mx6-kernel-3-10-53/ image

Can someone try with --disable-gpu ?

 or image to reproduce on sabresd?