[meta-freescale] Kernel 3.10 cannot mount rootfs that is in UBIFS format

Isaac Nickaein nickaein.i at gmail.com
Wed May 6 07:55:00 PDT 2015

The vendor hasn't published a Kernel 3.10. I would be glad to add the
support for it, but as they said I have to backport the DTS from 3.16
to 3.10. (In the following you can find their explanation on the
issue).

I am not sure what features has changed between kernel 3.10 and 3.16
DTB parsing
and how
backporting DTS
should be done.

BTW, can DTB be the cause of the boot issue? Once again, boot log of
Kernel 3.10.53: http://pastebin.com/PgT7JY7Q