[meta-freescale] Resend ] How to build yocto for e500v2 core to run on QEMU

Rohit Patil rohit.patil.wrc.555 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 02:15:35 PDT 2015

Hi,

I want to learn some more about kernel memory management.
To do so, I got e500v2 daata sheet from below link.

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/ref_manual/E500CORERM.pdf

Now, I want to put some printk and try to understand memory module
implemented in kernel.

So to do that, I decided to run e500v2 kernel version on QEMU.
And to avoid wrong configuration of flags in gcc and kernel I decided to
use yocto build system.

Please help me to know which machine do I have to configure in local.conf
for e500v2 core to run on qemu?

Thanks,
~Rohit